Hospital was founded in 1950. The whole hospital covers an area of 21026 square meters, with 25,000 square meters of business space, 1,000 open beds and 32 departments. It is a country integrating medical, teaching, scientific research and health care. Comprehensive second-class hospitals and baby-friendly hospitals are teaching practice hospitals at all levels of medical colleges in the province.
At present, the energy-saving, environmentally-friendly, safe and reliable, fully intelligent New Energy heat pump is used to provide 200 tons of domestic hot water to the hospital every day.